Sold! – 768 East Taylor Street0
Wonderful bungalow-styled home with hardwood flooring, large high-vaulted ceiling living room with wood beam accent, and large eat-in kitchen; this 3 bedroom, 1 ½ bath home has 1,680 sq feet of living space, and placed in the heart of Japantown.
The home is warm and inviting and will charm you from the moment you walk through the door! You will admire the rich oak floors and living room with high ceiling and wood burning fireplace. No expense was spared in the recently updated bathroom with deep tub and extra large shower. The half bath is very cute with a ceramic Talavera-styled sink and tile floor. Indoor laundry area, full basement and large beautifully maintained kitchen with stainless steel appliances. French doors from the back bedroom lead you out to the back patio and backyard with mature landscaping. Located in historic Japantown, you will enjoy the short walk to Sunday Farmer’s Market, shopping and dining out. Close proximity to downtown San Jose and Backesto Park.
- 3 bedrooms and 1½ bath, 1,680 sq feet of living space on 5,000 sq foot lot
- 2-car detached garage
- Large eat-in kitchen with ceramic tile counter and stainless steel appliances (refrigerator included)
- Large living room with high vaulted ceiling and wood burning fireplace
- Formal, separate dining room
- Indoor laundry area (washer & dryer included)
- Full basement can be used for storage, game room, wine cellar
- Nicely sized bedrooms. Back bedroom leads to the backyard through French doors
- Double paned windows with high-end window coverings
- Recently refinished oak hardwood floors throughout
- Beautiful lighting fixtures throughout, including ceiling fans
- Air conditioned, central forced air & heat
- Conveniently located in historic Japantown, and within biking distance to downtown San Jose